Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Introduction


Hello everyone, my name is Gustavo Rodriguez and I am a YDEV cohort four student at RIC.  This summer I decided to become a hermit and read. When I am not in class I like to hang out with my friends. I also enjoy playing video games and watching Netflix shows with my sister. My favorite foods to eat are sushi, pizza and cookies. 



(This was my lunch when I went to visit a friend and walked 10 miles to help them get in shape. While I do enjoy walking and running, my legs were destroyed after this walk. This dish was the bright side of the day.)


 

(This was taken in Providence duh, around the outskirts of the downtown financial district. I like how the city has a creative outlet for artists and performers.)


(My cat Luna has started to groom me recently I don't know if this is good or bad I have been getting mixed responses online as to why cats do this. What do you think?)


(Took this picture while passing through Boston South Station. I didn't know birds hanged out here and looked for food. The birds looked so adorable but I couldn't help but feel bad that they were inside and not outside.)


http://gar04.blogspot.com/2016/09/introduction_6.html

No comments:

Post a Comment